- 0 sek
Environment, quality and safety policy
Nordic Diagnostica´s Environmental Policy
We continuously strive to reduce the environmental impact of our operations. Thismeans that we:
- Controll our suppliers’ environmental
- Logistics by co-distribution
- Uses light and durable packaging
- Dispose and recycle as much as possible
- Dispose according to the producer or the Board of Agriculture regulations
- Strive to reduce the outgoing mail by sending information and invoices electronicallyvia the Internet
- Checks trips carefully
Nordic Diagnostica AB saves and processes our customers' personal data in order to be able to conduct a good and correct business relationship. See more information below and your rights.
Nordic Diagnostica AB
Org. No: 556793-3501
Kungsporten 4e, 427 50 Billdal
Tel: + 46-31-212627
Nordic Diagnostica AB uses and updates appropriate technical measures to prevent and restrict your personal information from misappropriating or unauthorized access.
For more information about our handling of your personal information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any comments regarding our handling of your personal information, please contact the Data Inspectorate. www.datainspektionen.se
What and why do we save information about you?
We only save relevant information about you that is necessary to manage your orders at Nordic Diagnostica AB. Furthermore, the information is used to provide you with business relevant offers. We strive to provide all information clearly and accurately.
The information we save is: Organization, Name, Address, Phone, Email, Business Area, Order History. The purpose is to make your orders and to handle new orders faster and to comply with other legal requirements.
How long do we save information about you?
We save your personal information as long as the business relationship persists and then the time required for practice and current legislation.
Nordic Diagnostica AB can provide certain information to partners that deliver
Support services, such as IT and logistics, to fulfill our commitments to you as a customer as well as for marketing purposes.
Transmission to third countries
Nordic Diagnostica AB does not transfer your personal data to anyone outside the EU / EEA. Should there be a need, we will comply with certain rules and will best protect your customer information.
The personal data that Nordic Diagnostica AB has collected about you have the following rights:
- Request an extract of the data we process and how they are processed
- Request correction of incorrect data
- Ask for certain information to be limited
- Ask that we delete your personal information
Nordic Diagnostica will meet customer requirements and expectations by delivering the right product with the highest quality, efficiently and with good service. We are constantly working to develop and become even better.
Our working environment should be safe, physically and mentally stimulating, anddevelopment for all employees. We’re constantly working to prevent ill health, qualitydefects and environmental impact through consultation and a common desire toimprove. We achieve this by:
- Train employees and follow the best practices and applicable laws and regulations
- Always happy to receive complaints and suggestions
- conserve resources and minimize travel and waste
- Clearly communicate their purpose and goals in general, and given the powers andinstructions for all the individual tasks to both customers and staff.