- 0 sek
Highly efficient single step isolation
RNAzol RT is a single step method for isolation of total RNA and small RNA from samples of human, animal or plant origin.
- No chloroform needed in the phase separation step
- Isolation procedure completed in less than one hour and all steps performed in room temperature
- No need for DNase treatment
- RNA is separated in size dependent fractions
- Allows simultaneous isolation of RNA and DNA
High yield column solution
If you are used with column based isolation RNAzol RT Column Kit is the perfect solution that offers efficient isolation with high yield to a lower price than other solutions on the market.
- Universal column for isolation of total RNA, large or small RNA
- Large RNA isolated in 30 minutes, small RNA in 60 minutes
- At least 300 ug of RNA is isolated with a single column
DNAzol is similar to RNAzol a single step reagent based on the use of a novel guanidine – detergent. It is used for isolation of genomic or viral DNA and available in three different versions depending on which sample type that is used. Regular DNAzol is used with cells and tissues, DNAzol EZ with plants and DNAzol BD is a highly efficient isolation method for blood samples.