- 0 sek
OZ Biosciences offers mRNAs that mimic fully processed mature mRNAs.
These mRNAs are stabilized with 5’ Cap 1 structure and 3’ poly(A) tail and are optimized to yield improved stability & performance.
They are modified with 5-methoxyuridine (5moU replaces U) to reduce innate immune responses. We also offer unmodified mRNAs.
4 categories of mRNAs:
- Reporter gene mRNAs: ideal controls to study transfection efficiency.
- Genome editing mRNAs: Cas9 mRNA for CRISPR Genome editing.
- Vaccine mRNAs: ideal as controls for immunization or vaccine studies.
- Gene Replacement mRNAs.
Custom mRNA Synthesis Service
Pick any synthetic mRNA of interest with custom modifications.
With over 15 years of nucleic acid delivery expertise, OZ Biosciences is confident in providing you with the best-in-class service for the production of high quality mRNAs.
They are able to synthesise custom mRNAs at microgram to multigram scales, from a few hundred up to several thousand bases, with a wide variety of modifications including 5’ terminal modifications with cap, internal modifications such as 5-methoxyuridine (other modified nucleotides are available) and 3’ modifications such as poly-A tail. Fluorescent labeling with Cy5, Cy3 and other options are also available.
Their service includes:
- Synthesis of the gene, cloning and DNA template production
- mRNA synthesis by in vitro transcription
- Purification and quality control
All our mRNAs are purified and checked for their quality.