- 0 sek
- Shorter turnaround time
Due to good repeatability and lot-to-lot reproducibility, fewer measurements are needed to obtain a reliableresult for adequate UFH dosage
- Reduced number of venipunctures
UFH administration monitored with Pefaclot™ UFH needs less blood samples. Compared to aPTT or the combination of aPTT and anti-Xa, Pefaclot™ UFH is faster and requires less venipunctures.
- Shorter time for lab technicians
Reference ranges (in seconds) established for Pefaclot™ UFH are very robust. For new batches of Pefaclot UFH, it is only necessary to confirm the established ranges by use of the controls. No need to establish a new reference range for each batch.
- Reduced bleeding risk for patients
The measuring range of Pefaclot™ UFH is broad and provides accurate results even in concentrations up to 1.1 IU/mL. This allows a more precise dosage of UFH and thus potentially reduces the bleeding risk for patients.
- Cost savings for hospital labs
No determination of new reference ranges required when changing reagent batches. Short turnaround time and less testing due to excellent repeatability. No set-up of calibration curve required.
RNA-zol BD Column Kit
A single-step reagent isolating total RNA, or mRNA and small RNA in separate fractions from whole blood, plasma or serum. 1.0 ml of reagent processes 0.5 ml of blood. Higher yields and quality than previous methods. Simultaneous isolation of DNA.
The RNAzol® BD Column Kit combines RNAzol® BD, with a versatile and universal column in one procedure. This Kit provides unsurpassed yields of either total RNA, large RNA (> 150 – 200 bases) or small RNA (< 150 – 200 bases) in separate fractions. RNAzol® BD has been used to determine that RNA averages 14 μg/ml of human whole blood and ranges from 6 – 22 μg/ml. These RNA levels are significantly higher than previously reported with other methods that average only 2 – 5 μg of total RNA per ml of human blood.
- This Kit allows for isolation of low RNA quantities without pellets and in about 60 minutes.
- The large RNA fraction includes long non-coding RNA, mRNA, and rRNA.
- The small RNA fraction includes tRNA, small rRNA, and microRNA down to 10 bases.
- The Kit allows for simultaneous isolation of RNA and DNA from the same sample.
- The pure and undegraded RNA is ready for RT-PCR without DNase treatment.
RNAzol® BD Column Kit isolates pure and undegraded RNA from whole blood, plasma or serum of human or animal origin.