- 0 sek
Brain cells such as neurons and microglial cells are well known to be difficult to transfect. Neurons divides slowly and grow adhesively on the bottom of a growth plate. To overcome this problem transfection can be utilized with the use of magnetofection where transfection complexes are loaded with nano-magnetic particles and pulled down with a magnet down to the proximity of cells grown on the bottom.
NeuroMag – Optimized method for neuron transfection
NeuroMag Transfection Reagent is the first dedicated Magnetofection™ transfection reagent for neurons from 1 DIV to 21 DIV. It has proven to be extremely efficient in transfecting a large variety of primary neurons such as cortical, hippocampal, dorsal root ganglion and motor neurons with all types of nucleic acids.
- Great efficiency, ideal for primary neurons
- Efficient from 1 DIV to 21 DIV
- Non toxic and completely biodegradable: high transfected neurons viability
- Ready-to-use, straightforward and rapid
- For all types of nucleic acids
"High transfection efficiency on primary dopaminergic neurons at 21 DIV.
"Underhill SM et al, Neuron. 2014
“Achieve up to 30% of transfection efficiency on primary cortical neurons.
"Wang R et al, Neurobiol Dis. 2014
Glial-Mag – Improves transfection of Glial cells and is the only non-virus alternative available on the market
Glial-Mag is designed to reach optimal transfection efficiency with microglial cell lines and primary cells. Glial-Mag kit is the association of a specific magnetic nanoparticles formulation (Glial-Mag reagent), issued from our Magnetofection™ technology and a booster (Glial-Boost) designed to enhance transfection efficiency.
- Highly efficient with microglial cell lines & primary cells
- Low nucleic acid amount - minimized toxicity
- High level of nucleic acid compaction
- Easy and straightforward protocol
- Compatible with any culture medium.